navbar

Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Best Protein Balls



 These are my absolute favorite version of protein balls! I have made a few different kinds of the past year or so, and my favorite recipe is the one I found on gimmesomeoven.com. They are quick, easy, delicious and everyone in my house eats them!
 The ingredients may seem a little pricey but they go a long way. I can make many batches from the ingredients, so that's a plus!

You need:
*1 cup old fashion oats
*1/2 cup of flaked coconut
*1/2 cup of peanut butter/or almond butter
*1/2 cup flaxseed or wheat germ
*1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
*1/3 cup honey or agave syrup
*2 tsp vanilla extract
*1/2 cup chocolate chips
*1/2 cup dried fruit (optional)

*Mix all of the ingredients together well and then put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
*Roll into balls and enjoy!!!

*If the recipe seems to wet, add more oats. If it seems too dry add a lil more honey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment