navbar

Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Potato Chip Bark

 I think it's safe to say that I like any dessert mixed with pretzels or chips or anything salty. I loveee me some bark, so this was perfect. Although my picture kind of stinks, the actual bark does not! (I am envious of bloggers that live in a location where that little ball in the sky called the sun shines on most days! It is VERY difficult to get good lighting here :/)


You need:
-bag of chocolate chips 
-2 cups of crushed potato chips
-white chocolate chips

-Start melting the whole bag of chocolate chips in 30 second increments. I find that around two minutes of this is usually perfect. 
-While yoh are doing that, line a baking sheet with wax paper or even tin foil. 
-When the chocolate is melted, pour into the baking sheet and smooth with a spatula.
-Add the crushed chips to the top and press them in. 
-Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. 
-Take out and break into pieces.
-Melt half of the bag of white chips and then drizzle on top of broken pieces.
-Refrigerate again for ten minutes. 

I drizzled my white chocolate and THEN broke them apart. Don't do what I did! Most of the white chocolate ended up falling off and made them look bad :/ but I will still eat them because they ARE still delicious ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment