navbar

Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Coconut Oatmeal Cookies

 These are AMAZING! Can you tell I like pretty much anything that includes coconut, oats and chocolate chips?? Apparently that's "my thing" (a really really delicious "thing"!)
  Not only are they awesome, but they are super fast to make and I had everything I needed except for chocolate chips already in my pantry. You can add raisins.. I eat so healthy 99% of the time so I always opt for the chocolate chips when I am making treats, I deserve it! Haa! 

You need:
-1 cup of butter
-1 cup of brown sugar
-1 cup of sugar
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-2 eggs 
-1 1/4 cup of flour
-1/2 tsp of baking soda
-2 cups oats
-2 cups flakes coconut 
-1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (or raisins) 

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-Cream the sugars and butter together, add vanilla.
-Add first egg, mix, add second.
-While you are mixing your egg in, in a separate bowl mix the flour and baking soda.
-Add the flour mix to the wet in 2 to 3 rounds.
-Add coconut and oats,mix.
-Last, stir in the chocolate chips or raisins 
-Put them in the oven for ten minutes!!

Soooo good! 

Yeah, I took a bite. I HAD TO. 




No comments:

Post a Comment