navbar

Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Magical wintery tree mason jars

This craft is SO EASY. Even the most non crafty person can do this one I swear! It's actually so easy that I feel dumb writing instructions, but I will anyway!

You will need:
Bottle brush trees (michaels, acmoore, hobby lobby, amazon.com, even dollar stores have them)

Mason jars

Fake snow

Glue gun.

All you need to do is glue the tree, stick it in, wait for it to dry, add snow and put the lid on and find somewhere special to put them!!  That's IT!!

You can put the tree in this way, or even glue it to the inside of the lid too. That also looks nice. 

I added regular fake snow and iridescent!

Stay tuned because I am currently in the middle of coloring bottle brush trees pastel colors!! It's gonna be fun!!

1 comment: