navbar

Image Map

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fun times.


 So I haven't been updating with super awesome treats as much the past 2 weeks!! ( I will resume after this week, promise!). Me, Pat and AnnaBella took a trip back to Philly for a week, and then went to Boston for the weekend..the weekend was AnnaBella free! It was really nice to have time to ourselves!! Although a weekend seems to be enough because by day two we are complaining about how much we miss her!! One of the days I went on an adventure by myself (which was fantastic because I LOVE being by myself and never am anymore!!), I put my iphone on and just explored..one of the guys from the shop Pat was working at recommended an awesome used book store (I for the life of me can't remember the name), but I DID score like 7 or 8 books for $40, amazing.
And I FINALLY got my leg tattoos started!! I CAN'T WAIT for them to be finished!!
We stopped by a cupcake shop! I love to visit cupcake/dessert shops! We stopped by Sweet Cupcakes on Newbury Street, they were pretty good! I liked the simple design of the shop and they had a pretty good selection of cupcakes too!



1 comment:

  1. Your seriously the prettiest woman ever. I'm severely jealous.

    ReplyDelete