navbar

Image Map

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What do you typically do for your everyday make up look? I love it!

Ummm it depends..I change my makeup a lot. But if what you are talking about for "everyday" is wearing makeup, without looking like you are wearing a lot I normally wear:
-MAC Face and body foundation (it's sooo sheer),select concealer with mineralize powder over top.
- On my eyes I would normally wear painterly paint pot, with blanc type all over lid from top to bottom, kid in the crease, espresso in the corner and if i am feeling "zaney" white frost on brow bone on top of blanc type.
- sometimes I wear eyeliner for everyday sometimes i don't...if i do it's fluidline, color is blacktrach,then mascara, always mascara.
- I shade my brows in with espresso powder and sometimes spiked pencil
-springsheen is usually my everyday bluch of choice...it reminds me a lot of nars's color, orgasm.
-then love nectar lip gloss!

but again my everyday changes....sometimes i go alllll out for no reason, and sometimes if i am just going to the store or playing with banana at the playground i will usually just put some powder on, fill in brows a lil and some mascara.

I'll answer anything. . .except vulgar questions, not gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment