navbar

Image Map

Monday, July 26, 2010

my pores are the size of dinner plates... i've tried a bunch of different pore refiners, but my foundation always settles into them, and it looks ridiculous. any tips? also, any tips for keeping oily skin in check? i know you said you're oily too. thanks!

I just live with my oily-ness at this point...in the long run it really is better to have oily skin...i just make sure ALWAYS wash my face morning and night. I still use a moisturizer, actually a ton at nighttime and i will sometimes use the mac matte gel. That actually helps fill in pores a lot too...try a primer and then the matte gel on top. then foundation. I wouldn't necc. recommend you do that EVERYDAY though bc that is a lot on your skin, but when it matters, do it.
I keep a blot powder handy and touch up as needed!

I'll answer anything. . .except vulgar questions, not gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment