navbar

Image Map

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nutella.

 One of my most favorite things in the world is Nutella. I like it in things, on things, and I am even known to just eat it right out of the container with a spoon. I often spread it on bread for Banana (and myself,heh)., for a snack. A few months ago, I even made Nutella cupcakes, they were AWESOME. So this morning I decided to make Nutella pancakes. Well actually they were, Nutella, peanut butter, banana pancakes.  Yum.  I started out by making pancakes as normal, then after putting the batter in the pan, I put globs of Nutella on top, the covered with more batter, to form pockets. Flipped them as usual and they were done! Then added peanut butter, confectioners sugar, bananas and syrup, yum yum yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment