navbar

Image Map

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's been a while!

 Once again, it's been a while! Between working, AnnaBella, the holidays, finding a new house, moving across the state and helping with my little sister, I really haven't had the time OR the energy to update anything besides my facebook..mostly because its easy and I do it on my phone ;)

 Soooooo......we made it to Erie,Pa! We found an adorable house too. It feels more like home than any house Pat and I have lived in together! It's awesome to not be attached to another house, and not have mutant neighbors. Actually, I never even seen any neighbors yet, but even if they ARE mutants, at least I won't have to hear them constantly! Banana loves it too. She has her own playroom which not only makes her happy, but it makes me happy that her toys are not ruining my life and always in my face!  We have had a little bit of bad luck considering that two days after we got here, our car decided not to work anymore. So I have pretty much been stranded in the house until it is fixed :( On one hand it is nice to just relax, butttttt on the other, it kind of sucks because I don't know how to relax, so we'll see how this goes!
 I will not be working here, so I will have time to bake and cook and perfect my domesticated skillz!  And obviously, update my blog more than once every 3 months!
 Until then, I will be getting my house together, I am excited to see what we are going to do with the inside! Will def post pics of the interior when we are 100% unpacked and all that.








1 comment:

  1. What an adorable home! It looks like you guys are living a lovely life out there. May the new year bring you all many blessings! xxx

    ReplyDelete