navbar

Image Map

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Antarctica.

 But not really. We went to the frozen lake Erie this week. It's pretty amazing that such large body of water freezes like that. It was pretty neat. It was also pretty freaking cold. I want to go out out on the frozen lake sometime, but I read somewhere to only do that on the bay side...and I liked the view better from the beach side, so maybe some other time we will go to the bay and go out far on the ice!
It was so windy and cold, by the time we were back at the car, my mascara was allll over my face...note to self: wear waterproof when going out in frigid subarctic temps..ha.
Presque Isle really is BEAUTIFUL in the summer! So I plan on being there daily and spending time with my family and taking amazing pictures.















No comments:

Post a Comment