navbar

Image Map

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Orange.

 I LOVE color. Absolutely LOVE it. I frequently wear red, hot pink,bright pink, and ORANGE lipstick. Although until recently, not many others wore the orange, I am glad that is changing. My favoritw orange look is with little on the eyes, or neutrals, with a bronzed face and bright orange lips. However, I also really enjoy green eyeshadow with a pale or bright orange lip. (I actually just did a photoshoot with kencredible yesterday with this look...it's fantastic).

Here are some examples:











Even I partake:







My favorite orange colors are MAC Vegas Volt, MAC morange, and Revlon's Orange Flip...For those of you scared to make the leap into bright orange, you can do a pale orange/peach...MAC makes a color right now called Dressmaker,Dressmaker that is great...and if lipstick is STILL too much, I like to wear MAC's creamsheen gloss in Richer,Lusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment