navbar

Image Map

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yummy Dip.

 So, AnnaBella has been sick for over a week now. Normally she is a total food hog and eats everything and anything, but she seriously hasn't eaten a meal since last week. :( I decided to bribe her into eating by making an irresistible dip that she couldn't refuse. Now it may or may not cancel out the healthiness of the fruit and pretzels, but whatever, I wanted her to eat!
 I served it with pretzel rods, apples, strawberries and blackberries, but really anything is delicious dipped in this...and I think I ate most of it, not her, oh well!

Ingredients:
3 oz cream cheese,softened
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBL milk

Mix cream cheese and PB, then gradually add other ingredients, done! And I added jimmies...you totally don't have to, I am just a 5 year old when it comes to yummy treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment