navbar

Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Crazy Month!!

 I can't believe a month has passed since my last entry!! Things have been CRAZY over here! Let's see, in the past month I turned 33! (whoa) Priscilla turned 2, Easter, getting things together to start my business,we made a trip back to Philadelphia, we are preparing for a SERIOUS yard sale to get rid of all of the things we don't need and are also preparing for a move to another state (and a vacation right before we move! sheesh)…so I will apologize in advance if it's a ghost town around here for the next month or so!! But once we move and are settled, I will be back to my crazy craftin' self! (I will try my best to blog a few entries before the move too)

How adorable were their Easter dresses?? I can't stand it!!






Priscila got the 3 in 1 trike for her birthday and LOVES it!!!

And I just love this one :)








6 comments:

  1. you guys are moving out of state? that's brave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sort of business are you starting? I hope it's kids stuff, your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a young woman's online store ;) one day kids stuff too!!

      Delete
  3. I need a house tour eventfully. You have great style and make the most amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need an update on your new house!!

    ReplyDelete