navbar

Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Crazy Month!!

 I can't believe a month has passed since my last entry!! Things have been CRAZY over here! Let's see, in the past month I turned 33! (whoa) Priscilla turned 2, Easter, getting things together to start my business,we made a trip back to Philadelphia, we are preparing for a SERIOUS yard sale to get rid of all of the things we don't need and are also preparing for a move to another state (and a vacation right before we move! sheesh)…so I will apologize in advance if it's a ghost town around here for the next month or so!! But once we move and are settled, I will be back to my crazy craftin' self! (I will try my best to blog a few entries before the move too)

How adorable were their Easter dresses?? I can't stand it!!






Priscila got the 3 in 1 trike for her birthday and LOVES it!!!

And I just love this one :)








7 comments:

  1. you guys are moving out of state? that's brave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah girl…..brave…crazy…whichever!!

      Delete
  2. What sort of business are you starting? I hope it's kids stuff, your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a young woman's online store ;) one day kids stuff too!!

      Delete
  3. I need a house tour eventfully. You have great style and make the most amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need an update on your new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m in love with your blog! Impressed by your beautiful photos and interesting posts! It’s great job! I’ll be happy to know your opinion about my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete