navbar

Image Map

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-day.

 I LOVE holidays. Like, a lot. I like any excuse to be cheesy, buy people cheesy things, make cupcakes and celebrate. It is a really good time for me. My Valentines's day was perfect. Pat bought me the red kitchenaid mixer I have wanted!! Perfect that he got me the empire red, and on v-day too ;)
I had wanted the light blue/seafoam-y one FOREVER, then the baby pink, HOWEVER, we are painting all of our kitchen furniture REDDDD, so it really is perfect ;). Later in the day he had roses and chocolate delivered,awwww.  For our valentine's day dinner he cooked the meal and I made dessert. I took pictures of BOTH, but, I took them on my phone and my phone decided to break this morning, so my word will have to do. He mad me lobster tail and a delicious fresh parm,lemon arugula salad. I made him peanut butter pie. (he is obsessed with peanut butter). It was so easy to make! Especially with my new mixer!!!
I found a pic of the pie online so you get the idea:


DELISH.

The night before Banana and I made cupcakes for Patrick of course. I, myself do not ever use box cake, HOWEVER, when it is a 2 year old baking...you kind of have too! So we made him box strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing...it was cute!







xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Kel, every time I read your blog I can feel myself getting chubby. How do you manage to stay so thin and eat so many cupcakes!?

    ReplyDelete